So, just check it out over Kies if its already available in your region. For advance users, you can now upgrade your devices by using Odin. The N7000XXLA1 with Multi CSC N7000OXALA1 is now available for grab via Sammobile.
Version: Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread
Build: January 05, 2012
Download: via sammobile.com
How to install N7000XXLA1 ( Check out the full detailed flash guide here)
- Grab Odin3 v1.85
- Needed pit file for those does not run official stockQ1_20110914_16GB
- Back up all important files stored on the Notepad
- Make sure the battery is fully charge
- Supplied USB cable for galaxy Note
- PC or laptop with windows OS with good and working USB port
- Galaxy Note GT- N7000
Disclaimer: We shall not held responsible if something happens to your device by following this guide. Proceed at your own risk!
1. Extract the downloaded file
2. Run Odin
3. Load the binary files on its designated slots in Odin
PDA button: CODE_N7000XXLA1_CL868264_REV02_user_low_ship.tar
PHONE button: MODEM_N7000XXLA1_REV_05_CL1093393.tar
CSC button: GT-N7000-MULTI-CSC-OXALA1.tar.
DO NOT check 'Re-Partition' for there is no Pit file is loaded.
For full flashing those who runs any unofficial ROMs having trouble reverting back to stock, just load and add the Q1_20110914_16GB.Pit file to it. Then check the Re-Partition checkbox.
4. Set the device in Download Mode - Press and hold the Power, Volume Down, and Home button simultaneously. Continue in Volume Up to get into the downloading screen, then connect to PC.
Click on the PDA button and then load the
6. Set the device into download mode again. Volume Down+ Home+Power button.
7. Then hit "Start" to flash the Kernel.
8. Wait until the device reboots again then unplug it from PC.
Do Full Reset: *2767*3855#